İçeriğe atla
0
  • Ders Ara
  • Ana Sayfa
  • Kategoriler
    • All Categories
      • Individual Categories
    • Gruplar
    • Okunmamış 0
    • Güncel
    • Kullanıcılar
    • Hakkımızda
    • Öğrenci Fırsatları
    • Akademik Takvim
    • CV oluşturucu
    • Erasmus+
    • IEU Timetable
    • Devamsızlık App
    • IEU GPA Hesaplayıcı
    • Niki Cüzdan
    • Ders Ara
    • Ana Sayfa
    • Kategoriler
      • All Categories
        • Individual Categories
      • Gruplar
      • 0 Okunmamış 0
      • Güncel
      • Kullanıcılar
      • Hakkımızda
      • Öğrenci Fırsatları
      • Akademik Takvim
      • CV oluşturucu
      • Erasmus+
      • IEU Timetable
      • Devamsızlık App
      • IEU GPA Hesaplayıcı
      • Niki Cüzdan
      Daralt
      IEU Forum – İzmir Ekonomi Üniversitesi Öğrenci Topluluğu Platformu

      IEU Forum

      -- çevrimiçi
      1. Ana Sayfa
      2. Ege Üniversitesi Ev Arkadaşı İlanları
      3. Is it okay to trust battery info from a random site I found while stuck at home?

      Final Unicourse'tan Çalış, Yüksek Notu Garantile!

      %25 İndirim Kodu: FRM25
      Yükleniyor...
      Dersi İzle
      GÖRÜNTÜLEYENLER
      +36
      Premium Özellik
      Bu konuyu kimlerin görüntülediğini görmek için Premium üyelik gerekir.
      Premium'a Geç

      Vizesine Unicourse'tan Çalış, Yüksek Notu Garantile!

      A B C D Çıkmış Sorular Formül Kağıtları Konu Anlatımı Sınav İpuçları Örnek Sınav
      Dersi İzle
      YENİ ÖZELLİK

      Bi'Öğrenci Fırsatları
      Forum'da!

      Bi'Öğrenci ile artık forum üzerinden en güncel indirimlere, anlık fırsatlara ve avantajlı tekliflere ulaşabilirsin.

      FIRSATLARI KEŞFET
      Red Bull Basement
      SPONSORLU ETKİNLİK

      Fikrini Gerçeğe Dönüştür

      Projeni dünyaya göstermek için sahne hazır. Red Bull Basement başvuruları açık.

      Başvurunu Yap

      🎉 Foruma Yeni Özellik Geldi!

      Sizin için PDF toollarını getirdik!

      İncele ve Kullan

      Is it okay to trust battery info from a random site I found while stuck at home?

      Konu Zamanlandı Sabitlendi Kilitli Taşındı Ege Üniversitesi Ev Arkadaşı İlanları
      11 Cross-posts 1 İleti 1 Yayımlayıcılar 7 Bakış
      • En eskiden en yeniye
      • En yeniden en eskiye
      • En çok oylanan
        Cevap
        • Yeni başlık oluşturarak cevapla
        Cevaplamak için giriş yapın
        Bu başlık silindi. Sadece başlık düzenleme yetkisi olan kullanıcılar görebilir.
        • E This user is from outside of this forum
          E This user is from outside of this forum
          elegantdha@ege.uniforum.app
          yazdı Son düzenleyen:
          #1

          I wanted to ask something a bit different this time, because it is not really about my car but about how I decide what to believe. Yesterday my Suzuki Swift refused to start after sitting in the driveway all weekend, and I spent almost two hours on my phone trying to understand what was going on instead of just calling someone. I ended up reading a lot of pages, and one of them was this website, which explained battery sizes and what the numbers on the label mean in a way that finally made sense to me. I did not buy anything from it, I just read, but it made me realize how little I knew before. My older brother thinks I should only trust a mechanic standing in front of me, and he says anything on the internet is half selling and half guessing. I get his point, but a mechanic can also say whatever he wants and I would not know the difference. So what do you all do? Do you read first, then compare with what the shop tells you, or do you go to the garage and listen only to them? I also wonder if there are simple things I can check myself before anyone gives me a price, like whether the terminals look dirty, whether there is white powder around them, or whether the battery looks swollen on the sides. A neighbor told me a swollen battery is a bad sign, but another person said it is normal in hot weather. Which one is right? And is it worth buying a small voltage tester, or is that something only mechanics need? My car is about nine years old and I honestly cannot remember ever changing the battery, which now sounds a bit scary to me. If someone has been in the same position, with a car that suddenly will not start and no idea who to call, how did you handle it? Did you jump it first, or just wait for help? I would love to hear your simple steps, because next time I want to feel calm instead of panicked. Thank you for reading, and sorry for the long message.

          1 Cevap Son cevap
          0
          • Sistem crossposted this topic to Ev Arkadaşı Bulma
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Akademik Başlıklar
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Genel Sohbet
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Ders Notları
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to UniSnap
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Öğrenci Konseyi Merkezi Şikayet & Öneri
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Carpooling
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to İlan Verme
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Kayıp Eşya Bildirme
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Soru Tipleri
          • paypalP paypal crossposted this topic to Al-Sat, Yolculuk, Ev Paylaşımı

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Kayıt Ol Giriş
          Cevap
          • Yeni başlık oluşturarak cevapla
          Cevaplamak için giriş yapın
          • En eskiden en yeniye
          • En yeniden en eskiye
          • En çok oylanan


            Önerilen Başlıklar

            • F

              Our building manager rejected our bin choice, what actually passes inspection?

              Takip ediliyor Susturulmuş Konu Zamanlandı Sabitlendi Kilitli Taşındı Ege Üniversitesi Ev Arkadaşı İlanları
              1
              0 Oy
              1 İleti
              4 Bakış
              Kimse yanıtlamadı

            Developed by Enes Uysal & Kadir Ay

            2

            Çevrimiçi

            9.1k

            Kullanıcı

            2.0k

            Konu

            3.8k

            İleti
            • Giriş

            • Hesabınız yok mu? Kayıt Ol

            • Aramak için giriş yapın veya kaydolun
            • İlk ileti
              Son ileti