Final Unicourse'tan Çalış, Yüksek Notu Garantile!
Vizesine Unicourse'tan Çalış, Yüksek Notu Garantile!
How long should a wrap actually last here before it starts looking rough?
-
Nobody ever gives you a straight answer on this. When I was shopping around, one shop told me five years easy, another said two to three if you park outside, and a third basically implied I'd be lucky to get eighteen months in Dubai summer. I get that it depends on the film quality and how you maintain it, but the range of answers made me suspicious that some of them were just telling me what I wanted to hear. My car sits in an open parking lot at work so it's baking in the sun most days, which I know isn't ideal. I'm looking at getting it done soon and trying to find quality car wrapping work around Al Manara since it's close to my office and I can check on the progress easily. I saw some before and after photos on 800sayara that looked solid, but photos can be deceiving so I'd rather hear from people who've actually lived with a wrap through a couple of summers. Also curious whether ceramic coating on top of the wrap is worth it or just an upsell they push. Anyone got real world numbers on how theirs held up?
-
Sistem crossposted this topic to Ev Arkadaşı Bulma
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Kayıt Ol Giriş